Swim with seals!
To watch seals underwater in their natural environment is a breathtaking experience. From our world-first sea-view platform you can now observe the underwater world without having to carry heavy diving gear, change clothes or even swim.
Rugged up in a toasty dry-suit that you wear on top of your clothes and geared with mask & snorkel, you’re ready to dip your face under the water surface and immerse yourself into a different dimension.
Gaze through some of the worlds last giant kelp forest. Feel the dynamics of spiraling schools of fish and watch seals play in their element where they swirl around you to show off their skills.
We’ll get you wet, we’ll keep you warm and we promise to make your time in Tasmania an unforgettable one.
- 3 to 4 hour boat trip along the stunning coastline of Tasman Peninsula, part of the new ‘Three Capes Track’
- All equipment (funky drysuits, polar-fleece onezies for chilly days, boots, mask & snorkel, hoodie and gloves if needed)
- Small groups of max. 12 people (max. 8 seal swim participants)
- Underwater photos and videos
- Yummy homemade Tasmanian treats, mmhm!
- Passionate crew who can’t wait to share this amazing place with you
- Donation towards our wildlife conservation projects
- See our baby wallabies that we raise after being orphaned (animals health permitting)
All you need to bring is some warm clothes to dive into after the tour and your charged camera.
Departures: Sun – Fri, October to June, depending on weather and ocean conditions. Meet at the Wild Ocean Tasmania HQ in Eaglehawk Neck to gear up.
Our boat tours are dependent on the weather. We regularly check the forecast and contact you 2 days before your booked date to confirm the trip. However, weather conditions in Tasmania can change unexpectedly. The seals are wild and not trained. It is up to the animals to decide if they want to swim with us. If we can’t give you the experience that we market to (e.g. no seals in the water, unfavourable change in weather/ocean conditions for swimming with the seals) we will only charge the ‘observer’ rate.
Book your special wildlife experience now!
Please note: If you would like to book within 24 hours of departure, please contact us via phone or email!