Tasman Peninsula Wildlife, Landscape & Night Sky Photography Workshop
From 4th to 6th November 2016, Rob Blakers from Wild Island Tasmania will be conducting a special photography workshop on Tasman Peninsula with wildlife photographer Matthew Jones and Tasmanian landscape specialists Loic Le Guilly.
The workshop is now open for bookings and includes:
- Practical tuition in wildlife photography with Matthew Jones
- Early morning boat tour with Wild Ocean Tasmania
- Night-time wildlife photography
- Instruction tutorials on field techniques and image processing for wildlife and landscape photography
- Sunrise and sunset photography at little known sites around Tasman National Park
- Night sky photography
- Small group discussions and relaxed information-sharing
- Transfers, meals, accommodation and National Parks Pass
For more information about the Wild Island Photography Workshop on Tasman Peninsula please click here.